Friday, February 25, 2011

The Gardy Guard - Drive Side Ratchet


After working away on this first drive-side guard since 5pm this avo it's safe to say that this process is much more involved. As well as turning these guards I also have to mill out the inner (where the chain goes) and also cut out a section for the chain; all done by hand.


As with all the guards, these simply replace the hub hardware with absolutely no need to spread any frame. This one also accommodates my 10t driver which means these will fit either nine or ten tooth drivers.




Oli will be testing this fir me until the chromoly arrives, at which point I may make a very limited number of these.

I have also ordered the metal this week, and am expecting it some time this week. I am aiming to have all guards dispatched in roughly a six weeks.






Thanks to all those who read this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment